Just for fun, on Sundays, I’m going to list literary things that I’ve found and loved on the internet. Enjoy!
- Libraries, Where Ssssh! Happens @ The Literary Gift Company
- Beautiful Rose Gold Ampersand Necklace @Literary Emporium
- Literary Quote Bookmark @ Lovely Cuppa
- Great Gatsby Tote Bag @ Bookish England
- Shakespearean Insults Notebook @ The Little Bookish Gift Co.
- Never Judge a Book Tote @ Book Lover Gifts
- Literary Map of Britain @ Book-Ish
- Shakespeare Quote Print @ Bookishly
- Library Card Socks @ The British Library
- The End Bookend @ Goodwin & Goodwin
My favourite item for this week is the ampersand necklace. Isn’t it cute? I absolutely love the ampersand symbol almost as much as the ‘@’ symbol (I have an @ bookend). It makes a great piece of jewellery for the literary geek because it’s instantly recognisable. Or maybe for a language enthusiast?
And that about wraps it up for this entry; short and sweet. Book review coming soon, promise!