This week not 10 but 7 literary things that I have found lurking on the internet! Sorry that it was posted late, everyone. I’m still trying to get used to this post scheduling business!
- This fun Librarians Rock t-shirt because I hope to be one and I’d like to think that I’d rock at it.
- Richard Flanagan’s Man Booker Prize acceptance speech!
- That Waterstones lock in thanks to that poor American Tourist.
- That ‘adorkable’ has been added to the dictionary. Is this great or terrible news for the English language do you think?
- These ‘Silence Please‘ coasters from The Bodleian Library. I have one! Take a look at it on my Instagram feed.
- This Banned Books Bag probably because I’ve been writing an assignment on Censorship this week.
- Finally, these book plates again from the Bodleian Library. I think they’re fab!
Have a great rest of the weekend!