Today’s book review is for Kat Richardson’s Greywalker.
I picked this up from my local library on a whim; at the time I was suffering from severe reader’s block and wanted something in a familiar genre. I love me some vampire/demon/ghost-y action so figured that Greywalker would hit the spot.
Hey everyone, I’m back from the depths of Library and Information study! Posting should be more consistent from now on with teasers going up on Teaser Tuesday, reviews on Wednesdays and Fridays, Sunday Love links on Sundays and the occasional treat on Mondays starting from the 3rd of November!
I’ve had a few review requests which is pretty exciting; when those go up I’ll be sure to make you aware. That said, let’s get on with this week’s Teaser Tuesday!
Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.
You can join in too! Just do the following.
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Now that we’ve reached the very beginning of September, it’s about time to recap the books that I purchased last month, and I’ve had quite a successful month for books in August.
My purchases this month include (want to read about a particular book in the haul? Click the links below to take you to each section):
- Eva Dolan’s Long Way Home
- Ian McEwan’s The Cement Garden
- Ernest Hemingway’s The Old Man and the Sea
- Neil Gaiman’s American Gods
- Ilona Andrews’ Magic Breaks